On the mountain, “Black Diamond” ski runs are the most rewarding. Skiing these runs requires skill and focus and are for the adventurous – those who have passion for living, exploration and a taste for the good life. We capture this spirit in our wines and want to offer premiere access and exclusive benefits to become a part of our “Black Diamond” Wine Clubs.
Choose Your Ski Run...
- Taste current releases and library selections anytime you are in Napa Valley, and share the passion of Parallel Wines with friends and family. Enjoy free Après Tastings for up to 6 guests when you are present, and up to 4 people with your referral and in your absence.
LIBRARY COLLECTION ACCESS
- Now only Wine Club Members and those who come for a tasting with us in Napa Valley will have access to purchase our very limited Library Collection. We have small quantities of Cabernet Sauvignon starting with our 2006 Estate vintage. Many of the vintages also ship in beautiful wood boxes for display or a wood box can be added on.
- We want to party with you more often! We host two annual gatherings for Wine Club Members – a Harvest Party in the fall in Park City, UT, and a Spring “Bud Break” Party in Napa Valley.
- Black Diamond Club Members receive 2 complimentary tickets per member to each of these “destination” events.
- Double Black Diamond Club Members receive 4 complimentary tickets per member to each of these “destination” events.
NAPA VALLEY CONCIERGE SERVICES
Let our Hospitality Director, Adrienne D. Capps, help you plan your next Napa Valley itinerary. Assistance securing private tastings at additional Philippe Melka properties and with other wineries throughout the valley as well as help securing restaurant reservations are available.
For questions, or if you are already a Wine Club Member and would like to take advantage of your benefits, please contact Adrienne D. Capps, Director of Hospitality & Marketing, at (707) 592-4985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.