On the mountain, Black and Double Black Diamond ski runs are the most rewarding. Skiing these runs requires skill and focus and are for the adventurous – those who have passion for living, exploration and a taste for the good life! We capture this spirit in our wines and want to offer premiere access and exclusive benefits for those who share our passions!
Choose Your Ski Run...Black or Double Black
CLUB SHIPMENT ANNUAL SCHEDULE
February: Parallel Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
May: Russian River Chardonnay
October: Black Diamond Reserve Napa Valley
ADDITIONAL WINE AND SHIPPING BENEFITS
- Guaranteed allocation of new release wines at Club Shipment times ahead of other buyers.
- Complimentary upgrade from Ground Shipping to Temperature-Controlled Shipping, whenever needed.
- Complimentary Cold Packs added, whenever needed.
- Library Collection Access
- Only Wine Club Members and those who come for a tasting with us in Napa Valley will have access to purchase our very limited Library Collection. We have small quantities of Cabernet Sauvignon starting with our 2006 Estate vintage. Many of the vintages also ship in beautiful wood boxes for display or a wood box can be added on.
- Complimentary darkening and rewaxing of large format bottles
- After you have celebrated with a magnum or double magnum, ship us the empty bottle. We will have the inside darkened and the top rewaxed and ship it back complimentary so you have a beautiful display bottle to always remember that special occasion.
IN NAPA VALLEY AND PARK CITY, UTAH BENEFITS
- Private Tastings at our Winemaking and Hospitality Home, Brasswood St. Helena
- Apres Wine Tasting: $90 per guest fee waived for up 4 guests when you are present or refer a friend for 2-4-1 tastings up to 4 guests.
- Lunch & Wine Tasting: $150 per guest fee waived for up to 4 guests when you are present or refer a friend for 2-4-1 tastings up to 4 guests.
- Special Private Driver Services
- Let us introduce you to our favorite private drivers in Napa Valley and receive special perks and services during your wine tour for being a Parallel Wine Club Member.
- Welcome from the Parallel Partners in Park City
- Enjoy a warm welcome from the Partners of Parallel Wines (including Parallel Wines of course!) on your next visit to Park City.
- Napa Valley Concierge Services
- Let our General Manager, Adrienne Smith, help you plan your next Napa Valley itinerary. Assistance securing private tastings at additional Atelier Melka properties and with other wineries throughout the valley as well as help securing driver reservations.
- Club Member Parties
- We host an annual Harvest Party in the fall in Park City, Utah, and a Spring “Bud Break” Party in Napa Valley, CA.
- Black Diamond Club Members receive 2 complimentary tickets per member to each of these “destination” events.
Double Black Diamond Club Members receive 4 complimentary tickets per member to each of these “destination” events.
AT HOME AND IN YOUR COMMUNITY BENEFITS
- Private, Online Tasting
- One complimentary Private, Online Tasting with three full bottles of our Current Release wines plus Panevino food pairings per year when you include up to 4 other Napa Valley Cabernet-loving guests at one location.
- Referral Bonus
- For referrals you make to your Napa Valley Cabernet-loving friends for a tasting or wine purchase, we will surprise you with a special gift of appreciation. Be sure they mention your name when contacting us!
- Parallel Partners Annual Winery Outlook and Current Release Tasting
- Join the Partners of Parallel Wines online to get updates on what’s happening at the winery in Napa Valley for the year ahead, our upcoming travel schedule and get all your questions about Parallel Wines answered by the Parallel Partners. We will also review and enjoy the recent release of our Parallel Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and discuss harvest and winemaking by the Atelier Melka Team.
- Support for Your Favorite Charity
- Donation of an Apres Wine Tasting for up to 4 guests to support your favorite charity’s upcoming fundraising auction/event (Value: $360).
For questions, or if you are already a Wine Club Member and would like to take advantage of your benefits, please contact Adrienne D.A. Smith, General Manager / Partner, at (707) 486-1100 or email@example.com.