Thank you for your interest in Parallel Wines! We now have private tasting experience options at our winemaking and hospitality home in Napa Valley as well as the opportunity to taste and acquire Parallel Wines from the comfort of your own home with our private, online tastings.
Please note: Tastings, whether in Napa Valley or in your home, are popular and our space is limited. We recommend securing your reservation at least 14 days in advance (28+ days in advance during Harvest Season). However, some cancellations occur, so please call or email for availability.
For large groups or for information about private dinners and events in your area, please call or email our General Manager.
Adrienne D.A. Smith
t: (707) 486-1100
To read guests' reviews of our Tasting Experiences, please visit our TripAdvisor page.
Napa Valley Tasting Experiences
**Parallel Napa Valley takes the health and safety of its guests, colleagues and employees extremely seriously. While we are excited to reopen with our Napa Valley Tasting Experiences at Brasswood in St. Helena, we are doing so under the direction and protocols established by the Napa Valley Vintners, Napa County and the State of California. For more information about these protocols, please visit the Napa Valley Vintner's website here, or contact us directly with questions.**
LUNCH & WINE TASTING (WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS):
Ski (or drive) right up to the “lodge” at the Brasswood Restaurant and enjoy a multi-course, hand-selected wine and lunch pairing. Included are our three highly-rated current releases: Napa Valley Chardonnay, Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, and Black Diamond Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon along with one special pour from our Library Collection. We have made a special selection of dishes from the Brasswood Restaurant that perfectly pair with these stunning Philippe Melka wines.
Appointments are available starting at 11:30AM daily. Please allow 2 hours for this tasting, and alert us of food allergies or dietary restrictions when making your reservation.
$125 per person, maximum of 5 guests (Wine Club Members receive 25% discount)
APRES WINE TASTING (WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS):
Whether you make your way by ski or car, stop, relax and unwind with a guided wine tasting on the beautiful Brasswood Property. Enjoy our three highly-rated releases: Napa Valley Chardonnay, Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, and Black Diamond Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon along with one special pour from our Library Collection. We have made a special selection of small bites and cheeses from the Brasswood Bakery that perfectly pair with these stunning Philippe Melka wines.
Appointments are available at 10:00AM, 12:00PM or 2:00PM daily. Please allow 90 minutes for this tasting.
$75 per person, maximum of 6 guests (Complimentary for up to 4 people with Wine Club Membership)
Private, Online Tasting Experience
The option described below is to accomodate guests sheltering at home who desire an authentic private tasting option focused on sampling wines, purchasing opportunities and learning about our Wine Clubs.
For Corporate Events, Birthdays, Anniversaries and other Special Celebrations, we also offer completely customizable private, online tastings. For one of these options, please contact our General Manager, Adrienne Smith at (707) 486-1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Let us bring the Parallel Wines' Napa Valley tasting room to you and your Napa Valley wine-loving friends with this private, live video tasting. A guided wine tasting that includes our 3 highly-rated current releases:
- 2018 10th Anniversary Napa Valley Chardonnay
- 2017 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon: 92 Points Wine Enthusiast, 92 Points Wine Advocate
- 2016 Black Diamond Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon: 94+ Points Jeb Dunnuck, 94 Points Wine Advocate
Tasting wines are shipped to you...and now you can add on food pairings from local Napa Valley food purveyor, Panevino, for an all-inclusive, private wine and food experience!
Appointments are available daily from 10AM - 7PM in your local time zone. Please contact our General Manager, Adrienne Smith at (707) 486-1100 or email@example.com, or simply use the Tasting Reservations form to request your appointment.
- $95 per person (2 person/fee minimum per household), includes one 750mL bottle of each of the 3 wines listed above (Retail: $365), 2-day shipping is complimentary (Value: $30-85).
- $35 supplement per household/location to add on our hand-selected Panevino wine-food pairings, which include:
- Rosemary Mixed Nuts (6oz package): Light brown sugar, sea salt, fresh rosemary and a hint of heat lightly coat a mix of whole-piece pecans, cashews, hazelnuts, almonds and pistachios. The bright citrus on the wine compliments the rosemary (think lemon-rosemary chicken or salmon!) and the touch of heat and sweet make it a compelling and delightful pairing.
- Saucisson Provencal (6oz whole salumi): Lavender-infused, housemade charcuterie made with rose wine, white pepper and garlic and aged in a custom curing chamber for weeks. The herbaceousness of the salumi pairs exceptionally well with this smooth, medium-bodied cabernet and pulls out its natural spicy, black pepper notes.
- Oil-Cured French Olive and Provencal Herb Grissini (4oz package): Handmade semolina breadsticks are how Panevino started 12 years ago - a husband and wife team passionate about making the perfect accompaniments for Napa Valley wine. These special breadsticks provide a deep, earthy flavor that perfectly compliments our bold reserve cabernet that is steeped in mocha, leather, dark chocolate and blackberry.
- Complimentary mailed package including additional food pairing suggestions, table set-up, wine purchasing and Wine Club information to guide our tasting.
Requirements: 1-4 locations or 2-8 people; tablet, laptop or smart TV (please no cell phones); familiarity with using Zoom for online meetings. Please allow 90 minutes for this tasting.
CANCELLATION POLICY: For Napa Valley Tasting Experiences, we understand your travel plans may change. Kindly let us know us as soon as possible as our cancellation policy requires 3 days' notice. Cancellations made within 3 days of the tasting appointment start time, or no shows, will be charged full tasting fees. However, your tastings fees can be applied toward a future appointment or wine purchase within 6 months from your original tasting appointment date.
CANCELLATION POLICY: For Private, Online Tasting Experience, we understand schedules change. Kindly let us know as soon as possible as our cancellation policy requires 7 days' notice. Cancellations made within one week, or no shows, will incure a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellations made after your wine samples have shipped will be charged full price for the sample bottles sent plus shipping costs and a $100 cancellation fee. Unfortunately, cancellations fees cannot be applied toward a future appointment or wine purchase.
If you need transportation during your stay in Napa Valley, we recommend:
We look forward to welcoming you!