Thank you for your interest in Parallel Wines! We have private tasting experience options at our winemaking and hospitality home in Napa Valley as well as the opportunity to taste and acquire Parallel Wines from the comfort of your own home with our private, online tastings.
Please note: Tastings, whether in Napa Valley or in your home, are popular and our space is limited. We recommend securing your reservation at least 14 days in advance (28+ days in advance during Harvest Season). However, some cancellations occur, so please call or email for availability.
For groups of 7+ or for information about private dinners and events, please contact:
Adrienne D.A. Smith
General Manager / Partner
To read guests' reviews of our Tasting Experiences, please visit our TripAdvisor page.
Napa Valley Tasting Experiences
LUNCH & WINE TASTING:
Ski (or drive) up to the “lodge” at the Brasswood Restaurant and enjoy a multi-course wine and lunch pairing. Included are our three highly-rated current releases: Russian River Chardonnay, Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, and Black Diamond Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon along with one special pour from our Library Collection. We have made a special selection of seasonal dishes from the Brasswood Restaurant that perfectly pair with these stunning Philippe Melka wines.
Appointments are available starting at 11:30AM daily. Please allow up to 2 hours for this experience, and alert us of food allergies or dietary restrictions when making your reservation.
Tasting Fee: $175 per person, which is possible to be waived with purchase. Maximum of 6 Guests (For larger parties, please contact us.)
APRES WINE TASTING:
Whether you make your way by ski or car, stop, relax and unwind with a guided wine tasting on the beautiful Brasswood Property. Enjoy our three highly-rated releases: Russian River Chardonnay, Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, and Black Diamond Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon along with one special pour from our Library Collection. We have made a special selection of small bites and cheeses from the Brasswood Bakery that perfectly pair with these stunning Philippe Melka wines.
Appointments are available at 10:00AM, 12:00PM or 2:00PM daily. Please allow 90 minutes for this tasting.
Tasting Fee: $100 per person, which is possible to be waived with purchase. Maximum of 6 Guests (For larger parties, please contact us.)
NAPA VALLEY TASTING EXPERIENCES ARE HOSTED AT:
Brasswood Napa Valley
3125 St. Helena Highway North
St. Helena, CA 94574
Private, Online Tasting Experience
For Corporate Events, Birthdays, Anniversaries and other Special Celebrations, we also offer completely customizable private, online tastings. For one of these options, please contact our General Manager / Partner, Adrienne Smith at (707) 486-1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Let us bring the Parallel Wines' Napa Valley tasting room to you and your wine-loving friends with this private, virtual tasting. A guided wine tasting that includes our three highly-rated current releases:
- 2021 Russian River Chardonnay
- 2021 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2019 Black Diamond Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon "Prima"
Tasting wines are shipped to you...and you can also add on food pairings from local Napa Valley food purveyor, Panevino, for an all-inclusive, private wine and food experience!
Appointments are available daily from 12:00PM - 8:00PM in your local time zone. Please contact our General Manager, Adrienne Smith at (707) 486-1100 or email@example.com, or simply use the Tasting Reservations form to request your appointment.
- $150 per person (2 person/fee minimum per household), includes one 750mL bottle of each of the three wines listed above (Retail: $420), Temperature-Controlled shipping, where needed, is complimentary (Value: $60-100).
- $40 supplement per household/location to add on our hand-selected Napa Valley Panevino wine-food pairings, which include:
- Rosemary Mixed Nuts (6oz package): Light brown sugar, sea salt, fresh rosemary and a hint of heat lightly coat a mix of whole-piece pecans, cashews, hazelnuts, almonds and pistachios. The bright citrus on our 2020 Napa Valley Chardonnay compliments the rosemary (think lemon-rosemary chicken or salmon!) and the touch of heat and sweet make it a compelling and delightful pairing.
- Saucisson Provencal (6oz whole salumi): Lavender-infused, housemade charcuterie made with rose wine, white pepper and garlic and aged in a custom curing chamber for weeks. The herbaceousness of the salumi pairs exceptionally well with our smooth, medium-bodied 2018 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and pulls out its natural spicy, black pepper notes.
- Oil-Cured French Olive and Provencal Herb Grissini (4oz package): Handmade semolina breadsticks are how Panevino started 15+ years ago - a husband and wife team passionate about making the perfect accompaniments for Napa Valley wine. These special breadsticks provide a deep, earthy flavor that perfectly compliments our bold 2019 Black Diamond Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon that is steeped in mocha, leather, dark chocolate and blackberry.
Complimentary mailed package includes additional food pairing suggestions, table set-up, wine purchasing and Wine Club information to guide our tasting.
Requirements: 1-4 locations or 2-8 people; tablet, laptop or smart TV (please no cell phones); familiarity with using Zoom for online meetings. Please allow 60-90 minutes for this tasting.
APPOINTMENT CHANGES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
For our Napa Valley Tasting Experiences, we understand your travel plans may change. Kindly let us know us as soon as possible as our notification policy regarding changes to your appointment or cancellations requires 3 days' notice. Changes to guest count or cancellations made within 3 days of the tasting appointment start time, or no shows, will be charged full tasting fees. However, your tastings fees can be applied toward a future appointment or wine purchase within 6 months from your original tasting appointment date.
For our Private, Online Tasting Experience, we understand schedules change. Kindly let us know as soon as possible as our notification policy regarding changes to your appointment or cancellations requires 7 days' notice. Changes to guest count, number of tasting locations or cancellations made within one week, or no shows, will incure a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellations made after your wine samples have shipped will be charged full price for the sample bottles sent plus tax and shipping costs and a $100 cancellation fee. Unfortunately, these fees cannot be applied toward a future appointment or wine purchase.
If you need transportation during your stay in Napa Valley, we recommend: